By My Spirit

Photobucket
"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty." (Zech 4:6)

Dream 7/14/10:

I was playing a guitar in a concert, along with an older gentlemen who was the vocalist. Problem was, I didn't know how to play a guitar, but there was a full house and I knew I had to do something, so I just started strumming, and it sounded awful. Then I started to play another song, but this time the Spirit of the Lord moved through me. I used a guitar pick, and started strumming the strings in a circular motion. It was amazing! The crowd was wildly applauding.

After the concert, I thought "I really should learn how to play this guitar."

Symbols:

playing guitar: Trying to map your own path in life, set your own story.

circle: eternity, without beginning or end

This dream may be a message for the body of Christ. Has the Holy Spirit helped you to do something that in your own strength you could never accomplish? And then afterwards did you backslide into trying to control the situation, taking back the reins that were Christ's alone?

From my dear friend Teresa via the Holy Spirit:

"I saw that it was as though you were the instrument and when you allowed the Spirit of God to utilize you, the crowd or the people you encounter, gave glory to His awesome Name! When the guitar was played or when you were doing things the way you only knew...it wasn't right, nor will it ever be....for God is the Creator of Your life...He knows how you have been designed according to His beautiful destiny. I don't want to strum my own efforts; but I want God to strum His desires through me, making a melody of grace exposing His Glorious Name for others to praise! "


You can visit Teresa at 'Triumphant Victorious Reminders.'

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." (Phil 4:13)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...