Daily Declarations


Declarations #1
These ten basic declarations are foundational to the building of your faith. They will increase expectancy of God’s goodness; and, thus, will increase the manifestation of that goodness in your life. Jesus said, “According to your faith, so be it” (Matthew 8:13). Say these (and the other declarations lists) everyday for a month and see what happens to your life.

1. My prayers are powerful and effective (2 Cor. 5:21; James 5:16b).
2. God richly supplies all my financial needs (Phil. 4:19).
3. I am dead to sin and alive to obeying God (Romans 6:11).
4. I walk in ever-increasing health (Isaiah 53:3-5; Psalm 103:1-3).
5. I live under a supernatural protection (Psalm 91).
6. I prosper in all my relationships (Luke 2:52).
7. I consistently bring God encounters to other people (Mark 16:17,18).
8. Through Jesus I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God’s blessings (Gal. 3:1-5).
9. Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus (Acts 16:30,31).
10. I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalm 2:2-4).

Declarations #2
Remember this: Faith is the evidence of things not seen (Heb. 11:1). Our “evidence” for things being true is not our circumstances, but God’s promises. We don’t deny negative facts in our lives, but we choose to focus on a higher reality: God’s truth. Faith indeed comes by hearing (Romans 10:17); therefore, we choose to speak these powerful truths to build our own faith.

1. I set the course of my life with my declarations (James 3:2-5).
2. God is on my side; therefore I declare that I cannot be defeated, discouraged, depressed or disappointed (Rom. 8:37; Psalm 91; Phil. 4:13).
3. I am the head, not the tail. I have insight. I have wisdom. I have ideas and divine strategies. I have authority (Deut. 28:13; Deut. 8:18; James 1:5-8; Luke 10:19).
4. As I speak God’s promises, they come to pass. They stop all attacks, assaults, oppression, and fear from my life (2 Peter 1:2-4; Mark 11:23-24).
5. I have the wisdom of God today. I will think the right thoughts, say the right words, and make the right decisions in every situation I face (James 1:5; 1 Cor. 2:16).
6. I expect to have powerful divine appointments today to heal the sick, to raise the dead, to prophesy life, to lead people to Christ, to bring deliverance, to release signs and wonders and to bless every place I go (the book of Acts).
7. I expect the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and financially in Jesus’ name (Rom. 15:13).

Declarations #3
One of the main “methods” Jesus and the apostles used (in the gospels and Acts) was to SPEAK TO things. You will notice that they did not ask God to heal people, to cast out demons, or to raise the dead; but they spoke to bodies, to demons, to the wind, etc. Jesus encouraged us to speak to mountains in Mark 11:23. This set of declarations focuses much on our speaking to the various aspects in our lives.

1. I have a covenant with God, and by the blood of Jesus I release my divine protection and divine provision (Hebrews 8:6).
2. My angels are carrying out the Word of God on my behalf (Psalm 103:20).
3. Any adversity, attack, accidents and tragedies that were headed my way are diverted right now in Jesus’ name (Psalm 91).
4. I speak to the raging waters in my life; peace, be still. I say to my mind; peace, be still. I say to my emotions; peace, be still. I say to my body; peace, be still. I say to my home; peace, be still. I say to my family; peace, be still (Mark 4:39).
5. Now I speak to every mountain of fear, every mountain of discouragement, every mountain of stress, every mountain of depression, every mountain of lack and insufficiency; and I say, “Be removed and cast into the sea in Jesus’ name!” (Mark 11:22-24)
6. And I speak to this day and I call you blessed. And I declare that I serve a mighty God who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think. I say you are a good God and I eagerly anticipate your goodness today. (Ephesians 3:20)


Thanks to Gregory Dickow from http://www.changinglives.org/ in Declarations #2 and #3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...