This morning I met with God in the woods. I was breathing in deeply the burnt sage like I always do during my God time. Hmmmm, this is so good, God, I said. From now on I want to sit at this campfire in the woods with you every morning.  But God said no. "Tomorrow I'm taking you to the top of a glorious mountain where you can look down on the earth and see things from My viewpoint. If you sit at the campfire everyday, you will miss out on many wonderful sights that I have planned for you."

After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus. Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” (Matthew 17:1-4)

 God cannot be confined to any one place or time. Today's message from God was to stop putting up shelters where we last met with God. Tomorrow we will find Him somewhere else. It's all good...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...