Dream of Love



I dreamt I was at this man's house. His wife was working hard picking up stones from the ground, cleaning the yard. I thought he must really love her. But...he seemed to take an interest in me. It was as if he loved me, but I wasn't doing anything important like his wife was. I wondered why he didn't dote on her instead of me. Then I saw his wife with spurs on her feet, working up the ground. I was so impressed with her.


She was working the ground, picking up rocks and digging up soil with her spurs. To me, she represents the evangelist, a modern-day John the Baptist. She was working the hard, rocky soil.


This is a modern day Mary and Martha story. What was Martha doing? She was performing a ministry for Jesus. There are many ministry positions to fill in the church, and that's all good, but Jesus just wants us to spend time with Him.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...