He is watching

Look! There he stands behind our wall, gazing through the windows,peering through the lattice. (Song of Songs 2:9)

Before my dad went on to heaven, I was visiting him one day in the nursing home, when something extraordinary happened. I had put in a polka video for Dad to watch, and I sat down to watch it with him.

When Alvin Styczynski started playing his accordion and singing, I became enraptured. This man sang with so much love and joy! I couldn't take my eyes off him. I said to God "You must LOVE watching this man! I'll bet you can't take Your eyes off him." Just then God said "That's how I feel about you !"

Suddenly the power of God fell in that room, and I was paralyzed in more love than I knew what to do with. I could barely walk to the parking lot afterwards, much less drive myself home. I never realized before that day how delighted God is in His creation. He loves watching us...

Did you know that God loves watching you? He can't take His eyes off you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...